Monday, September 10, 2007

Welcome to Wine the Blog

This will be my second attempt to do a wine blog. What I hope to accomplish with this writing is two fold. I am approached by wine salesman daily with new wines to try or revisiting wines with new vintages. So this blog will allow me to set down in writing my opinions.I have done that in the past but almost immediately it seems I lose that paper. If I put it on the net I can find them when i want. Also it allows you the reader who I am sure will be fascinated by my musings. Sorry that was my homage to Rush Limbaugh who seems to think everyone wants to know what he is thinking.

Also I will use this post to announce when a special wine comes into the store that I only get a few of. For instance I just got in three bottles of Pride Merlot. Not a lot but I was glad to have it back in the market after a 3 year absence.

Much more to come. Salut Alan

No comments: