Friday, December 7, 2007

Thanksgiving and Christmas

I cant believe I havent posted here for so long. We had a great Thanksgiving and Border War Weekend, and then I was hit with the worst cold I have had in many years. For several days I sounded like Demi Moore, and then I sounded nasally..sort of like Mr Limpett for all you Don Knotts fans out there. I finally tried some wine this week but everything tasted like metal....nothing that i could recommend but knowing that smell is the first approach to taste I asked them to bring the stuff around again when the nasal passages would be able to detect the right flavors. That being said I did bring in a few things because of reputation and past experience.

Look for Lazy Creek Pinot Blanc from Anderson Valley

Look for the new Tastebud magazine for Christmas suggestions.

No comments: