Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tercos Winery/ Patricio Santos/ JJ Gazzolli

Ricardo SantosImage of Ricardo Santos via Snooth

I have to say I have been learning my spanish lately... today I sampled a wine called Tercos which means stubborn... and even though it sort of is a critter wine because it has a mule on it... I was impressed with the quality of this value argentine wine.

Tercos Torrontes 2009... pink grapefruit.. floral, not nearly as sweet as the Altos I had the other day..more of a food wine

Tercos Bonarda 2007.. earthy nose, juicy, soft tobacco on the finish..

Tercos Malbec 2007 a little bing cherry fruit but lush tannin

Tercos Sangiovese 2008... fruit forward..no italian sangiovese markers of saddleleather and tar..

Ricardo Santos El Malbec Las Madras Vineyard 2008 earthy nose, soft silky tannin, lush... very enjoyable wine for the money.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: