Thursday, April 22, 2010

Loosen Bros. with Doug Krenick MS

Loosen Blue Slate Kabinett 2008 light straw colored.. lime and peach and slate...nice viscousity too

2007 Loosen Wehlener Sonnenuhr Kabinett...named for the Sundial in the vineyard site..?? slate, light petrol, minerality, rubber and lilac? and interesting and typically good bottling for this producer

Urziger Wurzgarten 2003.. spice garden... total diesel nose, and I didnt try it because it is not something I can ingest.. old good riesling gives me indigestion.

Loosen Eiswein 2007... said to be off.. i got the honey but not the offness.. usually it hits me on the nose as a musty aroma

Little BA.. Trockenbeerenauslese 2006 lots of acid to balance the sugar.. so it wasnt cloying at all.. very floral.

J Cristopher Pinot Noir Dundee Hills.. earthy nose and muted fruit but could be due to all the sugar from the rieslings I just had.. hard to try after the sweets

No comments: