Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pretty Sally wines

It could have been the peppers in the corn chowder or just my being in the mood not to taste but I was a little disappointed in these wines, especially having had them in the past and found them at that time to be very enjoyable.

Pretty Sally Rose of Cabernet 2006 interesting rustycolor which was a little offputting. good acidity though and red fruits with a little cola flavor at the end

Pretty Sally 03 Cabernet oak oak and oak..tannic flavors maybe too young yet or not ever going to make it after all

04 Shiraz hot and fruity, hints of oak bing cherry not a traditional fruit bomb but too restrained for me with out showing a little bit of elegance. i feel bad because this wine has gotten some really good press so either its an off bottle or my taste buds arebeing goofy or I just dont like it.

No comments: